650 Miles and Walking – short film
It’s been great to have the opportunity to talk on a number of podcasts. Tune in below
You have a choice with Ru Wilkman & Azim Nobeebaccus (Podcast)
We talked about the dual nature of this world, the constant interaction of love and fear, what does it mean to experience oneness, and the implications of ego dissolution. You always have a choice, and it’s all about perception. Awareness is what makes the difference, and it helps you see the distinction between what you want, and what you need. The 20th episode of Shredded Brainiac podcast – finding balance between fitness and the rest of your life. To find out more and Ru & what he does please visit the below links.
Ru Wikmann is a Certified Personal Trainer and Body Transformation Coach. He is also a WBFF Pro Fitness Model. His clients call me The Sculptor as he have a true passion for buliding aesthetic physiques. Every client’s goal is a personal challenge to Ru and he will be there every step of the way to help you reach your true potential. He believes You can absolutely achieve the body you truly want and deserve, and in a time frame even faster than you thought.
Get back to basics. Reconnect with nature. Be here now with Chris Robson & Azim Nobeebaccus (Podcast)
Listen in as Chris & Azim get into:
– The impact your environment has on your mental, physical and spiritual health
– Why reconnecting with nature could solve a lot of your problems
– Why so called ‘alternative’ therapies should be considered as the primary forms of healthcare
– The importance of meditation and how to get started
– How to work on the wider world and not just yourself
– Why you should be walking very long distances
– The concept of frequencies and how what you resonate, you attract
– Why you should never have expectations
Chris is a London boy. Providing content and clarity to improve to lifestyle, without the crap.
Wellbeing. Music. Food. Drink. Style. Travel. Inspiration. Self development.
To find out more visit https://www.chrisrobsonlifestyle.co.uk/
650 Miles & Walking short film